Meet the Crash Gem
Crash Gems break apart your own gems and send them to opponents.
The first person to end a turn with
10 or more gems loses.
If you have lots of gems:
• You draw more chips per turn!
• You have more ammo to send!
• BUT you might lose the game.
In other words, whenever you’re close to losing, you’re also very powerful.
Combine for bigger crashes
Combine small gems into bigger ones so a single crash will send them all. Combining costs money though. Decisions, decisions.
Build your deck as you play
You have to buy a chip every turn to add to your deck,
even if it’s a wound. It’s tricky to balance the right amount of
money, crash gems, combines, and puzzle chips in your deck.
No shuffling required
Got butter fingers for shuffling cards?
Just toss your chips in the bag and shake them up.
Puzzle Strike has a unique, tactile feel.
Video Game Inspired
The same dynamics as in the video game Puzzle Fighter HD Remix
by the same Lead Designer.
Find the character whose personality matches your playstyle.
Explore the 210 different 1v1 matchups and thousands more in 4-player free-for-all.
Casual and Competitive
Great for casual play:
- Supports up to four players
- No player-elimination
- Unusual free-for-all mechanics
- Unusual comeback system makes for close games
- Lots of variety in characters
- comes in a pink box
Great for serious competitive play:
- Remains interesting after thousands of plays with experts
- Lots of player interaction
- A 100-page strategy guide (in the Deluxe bundle) written by experts illuminates the game's depth
Watch It Played
Full gameplay demonstration
Puzzle Strike video series: